Breaking

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Why apples are good for our body?

Why apples are good for our body?


Well-known and beloved by all, apples are not only fragrant, crunchy, beautiful and tasty, but also unusually healthy fruits.

Almost 80% of the apple consists of water, and the remaining 20% ​​includes nutrients: fiber, organic acids (malic, tartaric and citric), vitamins A, B1, B3, PP, C, as well as iron, iodine, potassium, calcium , magnesium, sodium, phosphorus, etc.






What are apples useful for digestion

  •     Apples are rich in vitamin G, which promotes normal digestion and growth.
  •     Due to the natural acids contained in apples, which, together with tannins, soothe fermentation processes in the intestines, apples contribute to the natural cleansing and restoration of the intestines, relieve flatulence and bloating.
  •     Pectin, which is part of apples, gently acts on the intestines as a laxative. Apples are used to prevent constipation. To do this, it is enough to eat one or two sour apples in the morning on an empty stomach. Baked apples are also helpful in controlling chronic constipation.
  •     In apples, there are substances that stop the growth of cancer cells in the digestive organs and throughout the body.
  •     Apple is a low-calorie product, and therefore is one of the main components of a diet for weight loss.

Why apples are useful for the prevention of other diseases
  •     Iodine, which is found in apples in greater quantities than in many other fruits, is an excellent prevention of thyroid diseases.
  •     Apples are rich in vitamin A, which helps to avoid colds and other infections, and also contributes to good vision.
  •     Apples, especially sour ones, have a lot of vitamin C, which helps protect the immune system and recover from infections, as well as strengthen the walls of blood vessels and reduce their permeability to toxins.
  •     Apples contain volatile, which inhibit the causative agents of influenza virus, dysentery, Staphylococcus aureus.
  •     Potassium contained in apples in combination with tannins is a prophylaxis of diseases of the genitourinary system, prevents the loss of salts and the development of urolithiasis.
  •     Apples have a mild choleretic effect, thus preventing gall bladder diseases, the formation of stones and cholecystitis in it. Freshly squeezed apple juice is especially useful in this case.
  •     Apples lower blood cholesterol by up to 30%. Fruits with a low sugar content are recommended for patients with diabetes mellitus, since they have a beneficial effect on the change in blood sugar.
  •     Eating apples and apple juice regularly prevents brain cell destruction and memory loss.
  •     Apples are a serious cleanser of the blood and lymphatic system, and also have beneficial effects at low blood pressure and interfere with hardening of blood vessels.
  •     Apples are useful for people suffering from rheumatism, gout, atherosclerosis, skin diseases.
  •     Apples protect teeth from decay. An apple eaten in the morning can replace traditional toothbrushing using toothpaste or powder.
  •     Optionally, to improve your health, consume fresh apples in their natural form, grated on a coarse grater, baked fruit or freshly squeezed juice.
  •     The longer apples are stored, the less vitamins and nutrients in them.
  •     Acid and wild varieties of apples are much more beneficial for the body, since they contain several times more nutrients than in cultivated fruits.
  •     Fresh apples contribute to the abundant secretion of gastric juice, and therefore, an apple eaten before lunch helps the body quickly cope with digestion and better absorb food.
  •     Apple seeds contain substances, vitamins and enzymes that prevent cancer, as well as a sufficient amount of iodine. However, apple seeds should not be abused: they contain in a small amount a dangerous substance - hydrocyanic acid.
  •     High sugar apples can damage your dental health.
  •     Acidic varieties of apples should not be consumed by people with peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum, as well as gastritis with high acidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment